385 Bourke Street North Tower
Key Features & Achievements
- High profile CBD location
- Extensive refurbishment and reconstruction works
- New foyer
- New End of Trip facilities
385 Bourke Street is located on the corner of Bourke, Little Collins and Elizabeth Streets, and comprises an A-Grade 41 level office tower, basement car parking and a two-level retail podium, Galleria. The asset is located directly opposite the Melbourne GPO and Bourke Street Mall.
Its central location and iconic 45 degree angle to the CBD grid ensures the office tower offers 360-degree views over the city and greater Melbourne.
Originally constructed in 1983, extensive refurbishment works are now being undertaken as existing tenants relocate or upgrade. Codicote was engaged on various projects at the 385 Bourke Street asset since initial engagement in 2009, engaged as Client Project Manager for the duration of the works.
The works comprised:
- Upgrade to the existing Bourke Street entry foyer including full reconstruction of the foyer, lift lobby and pedestrian access
- Refurbishment of Levels 1 to 16 of the office tower
- Refurbishment of the lift car interiors
- Refurbishment of the Conference Centre on the lower ground floor
- Construction of a new health spa style End of trip Facility for cyclists and commuters
- Construction of fit out of new retail tenancies
- Dexus Property Group
- WMK Architecture
- > $30m
- Completed 2014
June 16, 2021